Doodle Art at Workplace
“Everyone has an artist within. Everyone can create a thing of beauty as an expression of their own uniqueness”.
Don’t just engage employees, build teams and boost productivity. Go the next step. Connect employees to themselves so that they truly connect with you.
Doodle art at workplace is a unique program that involves employees (artist and non-artists) in drawing, painting, creating and producing art. However, the goal is not art but an immersive, learning experience that helps concentration, cooperation, self-exploration, problem solving, methodology creation and much more.
Doodle art at workplace helps to quiet the mind and connects us with our inner wisdom. The art making process takes you out of the realm of analytical thinking and into the realm of silence, reverie, and heightened awareness. The sessions result in a bonding experience that facilitates collaboration and accelerates the ability get to the heart of a problem.
When done in a team, the differing choices come together in a beautiful amalgamation to reinforce the strength and beauty of diversity. Images externalize the unconscious and make tacit knowledge visible.
Doodle art learning can be used at workplace to enhance:
- Design thinking
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Value creation and meaningful work
- Improving focus
- Idea-generation and problem-solving
- Improving communications
To experience doodle art at your workplace, choose from the below packages;
- Team building workshops – Immersive whole day (4 hours) or connected (2 hours for 2 days)
- Employee engagement for health and wellness – Individual or group sessions for employee well being
- Visual Storytelling – Group sessions
- Family event – Ideal for corporate social events or family days that involve family and friends